This is a great place to work – interesting and challenging, and we all work well together – which makes the days, weeks, months, and years fly by. We also like our office location and space!
Here is our timeline for hiring.
- Applications due on Friday, November 25, 2022
- Interview committee decides on Monday, November 28, 2022
- Interviews take place the week of December 5th, or the following week (TBD).
- Immediately after interviews, decision to hire, or conduct second round of interviews
- Person starts as early as Monday, January 2, 2023
Here is the job posting:
This full-time position requires excellent organization and communication skills, and consistent accuracy. The successful candidate will be comfortable with all office equipment, have good computer skills, and be able to focus on individual projects as well as be a member of the team. Associates degree in office management, accounting, business or public administration with five years of experience, or any equivalent combination of education and experience, preferred. Knowledge of M.G.L. Chapter 32 is desirable. Pay grade starts at $54,171. Deadline for application is 11/25/2022 or until a suitable candidate is selected. Download a copy of the job description at: FRRSMA.com (or call 413-774-4837). Email cover letter and resume to: General.FRRSMA@gmail.com. This office maintains a high level of Covid and flu spread prevention. We also are an AA/EOE employer.
Here are other materials:
Click here for Employment Forms for the Successful Hire