We encourage you to contact the office anytime as you approach retirement. Ultimately, when the time comes, you will be required to visit the office and discuss the options with one of our experts. In the meantime, here is a list of forms and information sources to help you prepare:Forms required: Retirement Packet all forms Individual forms (when needed): Retirement Application Option Choice Form W-4P 2020 Direct Deposit request Form Authorization for Payment of Insurance Premiums Post retirement earnings sign off packet Option B beneficiary change form Option A & B residual beneficiary payment form Sources of information: Massachusetts Public Employee Retirement Guide for those Who Became Members Prior to 4-2-2012 Massachusetts Public Employee Retirement Guide for those Who Became Members After to 4-2-2012 Click here to Estimate your retirement. Click here to go to our General Information for Retirees
- October 2022 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Agenda for the Wednesday, November 30, 2022 Regular Board Meeting has be uploaded.
- Revised 2022 Annual Board Meeting Schedule has been uploaded
- Agenda for the Election and Annual Advisory Council Meeting Wednesday, November 16, 2022 has been uploaded
- September 2022 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded