The retirement office will be closed today, Monday, October 31, 2011 because we have not heat. The landlord is running behind with his conversion to a gas furnace and the building got down to the upper 40’s over the weekend. We have electric heaters going but they are taking forever to take the chill out of the brick walls and we are chilled to the bone. The landlord has scheduled the “boiler fire-er” technician for tomorrow morning, and we’ll leave the heaters going over night, but we’ve had enough for now and are going home to warm up. We’ll be back tomorrow.
- November 20,2023 Special Board Meeting Minutes uploaded.
- October 25, 2023 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded.
- Agenda for the Wednesday, November 29, 2023 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- Executive Director position – hiring!
- 2022-11-16 Accepted Advisory Council Election Minutes have been uploaded.