Aberdeen Asset Management has been chosen by the Franklin Regional Retirement Board to manage the retirement system’s small cap core investment allocation. Aberdeen was primarily chosen because the various measures of their performance were better than the other bidders. The other bidders also put up some very good numbers and the Board greatly appreciates their interest in bidding for its business. The Board was pleased to have good choices.
- Announcements (217)
- Assessments/Appropriations (2)
- Commentary (3)
- Elections (13)
- Interesting Info (5)
- Legislation (1)
- Meeting Agendas and Minutes (240)
- Retirees (1)
- Retirement Benefits (3)
- System Finances (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
- Agenda for the Wednesday, April 5, 2023 Special Meeting
- Agenda for the Wednesday, March 29, 2023 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- Limitations on post-retirement earnings are in effect as of January 1, 2023
- Office closed March 14, 2023 due to winter storm.
- Member Services Accountant position open