Having only one person nominated for the position, on October 26, 2017, at the annual meeting of the Advisory Council of the Franklin Regional Retirement System, the attending members of the advisory council voted to declare Mary Stokarski elected to the position of Third Member of the Franklin Regional Retirement Board for a three-year term beginning on January 1, 2018 and ending December 31, 2020. Ms. Stokarski is the retired Town Clerk, Tax Collector/Treasurer for the Town of Deerfield.
- Agenda for the Wednesday, November 29, 2023 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- Executive Director position – hiring!
- 2022-11-16 Accepted Advisory Council Election Minutes have been uploaded.
- 2022-11-16 Accepted Advisory Council Annual Minutes have been uploaded.
- Agenda for the Monday, November 20, 2023 special Board Meeting has been Uploaded.