Having only one person nominated for the position, on October 26, 2017, at the annual meeting of the Advisory Council of the Franklin Regional Retirement System, the attending members of the advisory council voted to declare Mary Stokarski elected to the position of Third Member of the Franklin Regional Retirement Board for a three-year term beginning on January 1, 2018 and ending December 31, 2020. Ms. Stokarski is the retired Town Clerk, Tax Collector/Treasurer for the Town of Deerfield.
- Announcements (217)
- Assessments/Appropriations (2)
- Commentary (3)
- Elections (13)
- Interesting Info (5)
- Legislation (1)
- Meeting Agendas and Minutes (241)
- Retirees (1)
- Retirement Benefits (3)
- System Finances (1)
- Uncategorized (3)
- February 2023 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Agenda for the Wednesday, April 5, 2023 Special Meeting
- Agenda for the Wednesday, March 29, 2023 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- Limitations on post-retirement earnings are in effect as of January 1, 2023
- Office closed March 14, 2023 due to winter storm.