Today the Franklin Regional Retirement Board had its annual meeting with its large cap managers and found both to be performing as expected. Polen Capital, being the board’s large cap growth manager has done exceptionally well in a period that favors growth stocks – enough so that the board was able to harvest gains to help fund one of its new mid cap positions. As the manager of the board’s large cap value allocation, O’Shaughnessy Asset Management has done well to maintain discipline even though facing headwinds in value stocks.
- June 2022 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Agenda for the Wednesday, July 27, 2022 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- June 2022 Special Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- May 2022 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Agenda for the Wednesday, June 29, 2022 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.