Today the Franklin Regional Retirement Board had its annual meeting with its large cap managers and found both to be performing as expected. Polen Capital, being the board’s large cap growth manager has done exceptionally well in a period that favors growth stocks – enough so that the board was able to harvest gains to help fund one of its new mid cap positions. As the manager of the board’s large cap value allocation, O’Shaughnessy Asset Management has done well to maintain discipline even though facing headwinds in value stocks.
- The Approved Minutes of the January 31, 2024 Regular Board Meeting have been uploaded.
- Revised Agenda for the Wednesday, February 28, 2024 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- Agenda for the Wednesday, February 28, 2024 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- Office closed February 13, 2024 due to winter storm.
- The Approved Minutes for the January 3, 2024 Special Board Meeting have been uploaded.