The Franklin Regional Retirement Board members met on Wednesday, September 25, 2019 to compare evaluation notes and voted to offer the contract to Powers & Sullivan because they not only had the most, relevant experience, but also the second lowest total cost. The 7-year period will encompass seven annual financial audits (2019 – 2025).
Melanson Heath has been the Board’s auditor since 2007, and the Board greatly appreciates the fine work they have done over the years.
Copies of most recent audits can be found at:
The main evaluation results:
- Powers & Sullivan – $129,500 38 MA retirement clients, 4 that were “counties”
- Melanson Heath – 140,000 16 MA retirement clients, 2 that were “counties”
- Roselli, Clark – 125,000 12 MA retirement clients, no counties
- Lynch Marini – 155,750 4 MA retirement clients, (1 curr., 3 rec. past)
- Marcum – 172,050 no MA retirement clients