May 27, 2020: The Franklin Regional Retirement Board voted to reappoint the incumbent Fifth Member, Paul Mokrzecki, because his experience and relevant expertise greatly surpassed those listed by the other candidates enough that conducting interviews would not have yielded a better choice. The new term will begin July 1, 2020 and extend 5 years until June 30, 2025
- Agenda for the Wednesday, November 30, 2022 Regular Board Meeting has be uploaded.
- Revised 2022 Annual Board Meeting Schedule has been uploaded
- Agenda for the Election and Annual Advisory Council Meeting Wednesday, November 16, 2022 has been uploaded
- September 2022 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Agenda for the Wednesday, October 26, 2022 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.