Every 2 years we are required to have a recalculation of our actuarial assets and liabilities. It is a good measure of our financial vitality which, considering the recent downturn in the economy, looks pretty good. As evidence – the Board was able to increase the retirees’ COLA base to $13,000, while at the same time keeping the assessment amounts stable and the funding schedule still within the 2030 deadline. I can tell you more – like, our funded ratio is still a respectable 67%, but read the full report to get all the details. Click here to see the report.
- December 2022 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Agenda for the Wednesday, January 25, 2023 Regular Board Meeting has been Uploaded.
- November 2022 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- 2023 Regular Board Meeting Schedule has been uploaded.
- Agenda for the Wednesday, December 21, 2022 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.