The question came up at the retirement information session on December 14, 2010 in the Deerfield Town Offices and the answer is yes – any member of the retirement system who is married to a person of the same sex is eligible for the same benefits as any other married member. Click here to see the PERAC memo on the topic.
- October 2022 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Agenda for the Wednesday, November 30, 2022 Regular Board Meeting has be uploaded.
- Revised 2022 Annual Board Meeting Schedule has been uploaded
- Agenda for the Election and Annual Advisory Council Meeting Wednesday, November 16, 2022 has been uploaded
- September 2022 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded